There's nothing easier than making cocktails by the pitcher when entertaining at home. We have an arsenal of batch cocktail recipes that we keep on hand. There are so many seasonal variations. You can also choose to make the drinks stronger or lighter depending on the occasion. Batch cocktails can be made ahead of time stored in the refrigerator. We always make sure to make extra in advance so we don't have to mix up a fresh batch during our parties.
The star of our Gin Blossom Cocktail is orange blossom water. This simple ingredient adds an exotic perfume-like undertone to the drink. It combines so wonderfully with the subtly tropical vibe of the coconut water. You can use your favorite gin in this recipe, we love gins with lots of botanicals that help make the flavor of this light cocktail even more complex.
You will need:
- 8 ounces gin
- 2 ounces orange blossom water
- 8 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 16 ounces unsweetened coconut water
- orange wedges, thinly sliced
1. Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and stir.
2. Fill your favorite tumblers with ice.
3. Pour cocktails and garnish with orange wedges to serve.
Tip: chill the liquid ingredients before making the cocktail.