Apis Cera x Invited: Hand-Rolled Beeswax Candles – box of 9
We are so happy to partner with Apis Cera to bring you pure beeswax candles made in Provence.
Lucienne is a handcrafted rolled beeswax candle made the traditional way by rolling a sheet of beeswax around a wax-dipped cotton wick. Its particularity is the beautiful texture of a honeycomb pattern.
This lovely box contains 9 pure beeswax candles. It is custom-made to ensure their safe shipping and good conservation. The candles are delicately wrapped in our bee-printed silk paper and closed with Apis Cera’s trademark seal.
– We use 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring
– Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
– Shape and size may vary from one candle to another
– The wick is 100% pure cotton
– All of our candles are made in traditional fashion, in harmony with Nature
Approximately 5 hours
– If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm)
– To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator
Candle: 0.78” diameter, 10.6“ tall (20 x 270 mm) – (ideal for classic candleholder)
Box: 2.9” x 2.9” x 11.8” (74 x 74 x 300 mm)
Shipping & handling is included in all prices. Orders will ship in 2-3 days from the purchase date. Tracking will be provided when shipped. Items from Apis Cera will ship separately from any other items you purchase in our online store. These sanitizer bundles are available to ship to addresses in the USA only at this time.